Meet Dr. Sheppard
Dr. Kimberly Sheppard, DDS, MS
Dr. Sheppard has been practicing periodontics since 2003. Dr. Sheppard takes pride in providing her patients with the highest quality care with a patient-centered philosophy.
Dr. Sheppard grew up in a small town in rural Iowa. She attended the University of Iowa and received undergrad degrees in Psychology and Biology. At dental school, she graduated with highest honors and went on to complete her post-doctorate training in Periodontics.
Dr. Sheppard has been recognized several times by prestigious organizations including:
- The American Academy of Periodontology award for both academic and clinical skills
- The American Academy of Oral Medicine award for academic excellence
- The American College of Dentists award for contributions to the community and field
- She was chosen to represent the American Dental Association as a speaker before the US Finance Committee in Washington, D.C.
- University of Iowa Research achievement award for her work on oral biofilms
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- Northwest Society of Women Dentists, co-founder
- Inducted into the prestigious Omicron Kappa Upsilon, national honorary dental society
To make an appointment, call our Rockwall 972-771-8640 or Paris 903-785-4832 office, or click here to request an appointment online.